Night-Time Face Oil
Pure Body Nantucket
If you want healthy, glowing skin this face oil is for you. Rich with antioxidants and active organic botanicals, this fast absorbing face oil provides balanced, soothing hydration for healthier glowing skin. Best suited for combination skin and skin prone to dryness (If you have sensitive skin we are happy to send you a free three day sample, just add one during checkout with any purchase). Jasmine sambac combined with a light blend of citrus essential oils provides a heavenly, subtle floral aroma.
Unlike most face oils that come in a small dropper bottle, this face oil comes in an attractive easy to use pump bottle. No spills! And because of it's generous size, this bottle will last you three months.
- Camellia Flower Oil beautifully hydrates and softens skin.
- Jojoba balances the skin without clogging pores.
- Our calendula oil blend, rich in vitamins C and E, protects and soothes while supporting the skin's own natural barrier function.
- Squalane deeply penetrates the skin and helps to firm and tone, while reducing the appearance of fine lines.
- Calming and restorative essential oils of mandarin, bergamot and jasmine provide a subtle floral aroma.
How to Use: Apply one pump of the facial oil to cleansed skin at night after gently patting dry excess water. Skin should still retain some moisture before application. Press and massage oil with gentle strokes onto face and neck.
Ingredients: Camellia japonica (Camellia) Oil, *Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) Oil, *Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) Oil, *Calendula officinalis (Calendula) Flower Extract, Squalane (from Olives),*Rosmarinus officinalis (Rosemary) Extract, *Citrus reticulata (Mandarin) Essential Oil, *Citrus aurantium bergamia (Bergamot BF) Essential Oil, Jasminum sambac (Jasmine) Absolute
Made without: Parabens, phthalates, synthetics, artificial fragrance, colors or animal cruelty.
This product is Vegan.
Made with care on Nantucket Island.
Our promise…a portion of sales from Pure Body Nantucket are donated to help support health programs.