(After a winter walk)
I try and go for walk every day to breathe in a little fresh air, move my body, soak up some Winter sun and Vitamin D, but mostly just to get out of the house because I'm spending so much inside. Just changing my surroundings and seeing a little nature makes me feel more grounded and curbs anxious feelings. My sensitive skin doesn't love the cold and wind so I put together a short list that may help with your Winter skin woes.
(1) Cleanse face with a gentle, non foaming cleanser. Foaming ingredients on your skin especially during the Winter months can remove the natural oils that create a barrier to protect it from the cold. Skin shouldn't feel tight after using a cleanser.
(2) After cleansing, pat dry excess water from your face while still leaving it moist (your skin needs water especially during the winter) before applying my Night-Time Face Oil.
(3) Apply a mineral sunscreen with a broad UVA/UVB spectrum SPF 30. Look for one with zinc. Layering both the face oil and sunscreen helps to protect from the wind but also the sun.
(4) Apply an extra generous layer of my Lip Conditioner to protect lips.
(5) Lastly, before leaving the house apply a little of my Nourishing Body Oil to hands (don't forget your nails and cuticles) before slipping them into gloves. The warmth from hands combines with the oils to create a nourishing hand treatment.
Hope these tips help make your winter walks a little more fun and enjoyable.
Disclaimer: You should not rely on this information as a substitute for, nor does it replace, professional medical advice, diagnosis and treatment.