(Ready for a winter walk)
(1) Cleanse face with a gentle, non foaming cleanser. Foaming ingredients on your skin especially during the Winter months can remove the natural oils that create a barrier to protect it from the cold. Skin shouldn't feel tight after using a cleanser.
(2) After cleansing and rinsing your face with water, leave your skin wet (your skin needs water especially during the winter) before applying my Night-Time Face Oil
(3) After my face oil, apply a mineral sunscreen with a broad UVA/UVB spectrum SPF 30. Look for one with zinc. Layering both the face oil and sunscreen helps to protect from the wind but also the sun.
(4) Apply an extra generous layer of my Lip Conditioner to protect lips.
(5) Lastly, before leaving the house apply a little of my Nourishing Body Oil to hands (don't forget your nails and cuticles) before slipping them into gloves. The warmth from hands combines with the oils to create a nourishing hand treatment.
Disclaimer: The information on this site is for information purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from a physician or health care professional or any information contained in product labeling.